Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
49ers Break Broncos 24-14
In what can only be described as a gritty performance, Mike Evans was a stud today playing with fractured ribs. The heat had a cumulative e...
-
Good morning everyone and welcome to day 3 of the NFL draft. Let's take a look at who the 49ers were able to add on day 2: Drake Jacks...
-
I saw him yesterday at his press conference. Shanny's ego was on hand. The so called "genius" that passed on Mahomes and Wats...
-
2025 NFL Draft Safety Rankings: Starks ———— Winston Jr. Nwankpa ———— Watts ———- Barron Rod ——— Keon Sabb Lathan Ransom Billy Bo...

2025 Running Back Red Zone Touchdowns
ReplyDelete1. Jonathan Taylor: 14
2. Josh Jacobs: 12
3. Zach Charbonnet: 11
T-4. Javonte Williams: 10
T-4. Derrick Henry: 10
T-4: Kyren Williams: 10
T-4: Christian McCaffrey: 10
8. Jahmyr Gibbs: 9
T-9. D'Andre Swift: 8
T-9. Kareem Hunt: 8
Do you have a running versus receiving breakdown?
DeleteNo but I can try and find out for you.
Delete24 days until rookies report/31 days for the vets
ReplyDeleteAs to the moving of the practice facility. I wonder how far they are talking about. Would they bus the players to the new facility or would they construct new locker rooms and training facilities?
ReplyDeleteMe: Is Great America Park in Santa Clara losing money?
ReplyDeleteAnswer:
Yes. California's Great America (located in Santa Clara, near San Jose) is suffering from poor financial performance. The park's parent company, Six Flags, noted that it ranks very low in profit margins, leading to the decision to close the park permanently by late 2027 so the land can be redeveloped.
Seems like the 49ers could wait a year or two to take over this property which is next to Levi's Stadium.
^ I asked Google A.I. ^
DeleteThat would be a good idea. I think they've soured on Santa Clara.
DeleteThey held TC at San Jose St. at one time. But, they also held TC at Sierra College in Rocklin CA. Leaving the Santa Clara TC facility probably wouldn't be out of the question.
ReplyDeleteI used to love going to Rocklin. Camp was open to fans every day
DeleteI took my young son to Rocklin a couple of times. But, I was in football heaven when they came to UOP in Stockton. Living just 40 minutes away, I loved it.
ReplyDeleteSan Jose St. is about 20 minutes from Levi's Stadium as a possible TC venue.