Sunday, September 6, 2026

Big Season























 Brock Purdy now has the most weapons since becoming the 49ers quarterback and is poised to have the best season of his career.

16 comments:

  1. It definitely looks that way on paper. De"Zhaun, Evans, Deebo, Kirk, along with TE's Kittle, Tonges, and RB CMC could make this a great receiving group. Purdy's 10 Ints in 9 games last year was not a good percentage. That needs to improve going forward in order to improve his game going forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Eddie will be kicking many FGs inside the 20-yard line. Between Evans and Deebo I don't think there's a team out there that can stop them in the RedZone.

      Delete
  2. I'm hearing 80% to 90% of the crowd will be 49ers fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't worry about the offense, if this team wants a SB it's going to need its unproven defense to step up and dominate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rams will likely be forced into using their silent count.

      Delete
    2. Good opportunity for the defense to get off to a good start and build that confidence.

      Delete
    3. I was hoping that the Niners would be well received down under forcing the home team into a silent count. Australia will be joining Sofi as an alternate home for the Niners.

      Delete
  4. Bosa not practicing again today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really. I'm confident it's part of an already scheduled maintenance program they had established coming into the season. Might want to get used to it because it likely carries forward all year.

      Delete
    2. I expect to see Romello get a nice share of the snaps if Bosa is still not up to snuff.

      Delete
    3. I’ve seen these maintenance programs before, and they’re not sustainable. With three ACL tears and no chance to practice with teammates, it makes me wonder how long he’s really going to last.

      Delete
    4. Can't have it both ways. Either you want the staff to adjust to avoid injuries or you don't. All these injuries aren't serious and likely due to utilizing these new protocols. Bosa is the last dude I'm worried about missing practice time. He's about as technologically advanced as they come and that is what can sustain your career instead of relying on sheer athleticism.

      Delete
  5. Bosa may never be the same player of his early career. But, is a 75-80% Bosa still going to be effective? I believe that we'll get a better idea of that 4-6 games into the season. I'm certainly hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY 2 BIGGEST CONCERNS
    L OG: Protecting BP! Giving him time to find his receivers.
    9er D-Line: Getting pressure on Stafford and stopping RB Kyren Williams

    ReplyDelete

A Message To The Faithful

  A new season is upon us, Faithful. You know what that means. Time for the team to see how many members of the fan base they can send t...