Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The postseason is a year away. Win or lose the only thing they're playing for today is pride. Another opportunity to advertise your wo...
-
Good morning everyone and welcome to day 3 of the NFL draft. Let's take a look at who the 49ers were able to add on day 2: Drake Jacks...
-
Nope, it's not a misprint. After trading up to the #3 pick from #12, the 49ers have put themselves in a position to select their franch...

Maybe 9er D backups, but they need to tackle
ReplyDeleteColton McKivitz is an elite run blocker, ranking among the NFL's best tackles. His PFF grades highlight an 84.2 overall, 72.6 in pass blocking, and an outstanding 90.4 in the run game. He's got the grit and the guts!
ReplyDeleteI am telling you right now Kurtis Rourke is the real thing. His performance so far reminds me of Purdy's first preseason game. Stribling looks better than any 49ers rookie WR since T. Owens. Height so far has been very unimpressive.
ReplyDeleteRourke's footwork is still a work in progress for mine. This draft class is looking good so far. I can't wait to see Stribling make his first block into the bench and draw a flag.
DeleteHeight looked better on the last drive. Halton may be the surprise of the draft
ReplyDeleteRourke making Jones expendable? Stribling looks good. Dugger made a couple of plays as did Prysock.
ReplyDeleteStrib Club♣️
DeleteHe will get his own. He looks very polished.
DeleteImpressed with Stribling, Halton, Dugger, Watkins and Prysock.
ReplyDeleteRookies looking good.
Bad snap...Another missed opportunity.
ReplyDeleteI would say a pretty good performance all in all. I was extremely impressed with Rourke, Stribling and Halton. I was generally impressed with Prysock, Duggar, Valdez, Thompson, Eason and Watkins. I thought Height was very underwhelming in the first 2 possessions but started to show improvement in his 3rd possession. If Rourke is healthy and continues to play like he did tonight I think the 49ers might consider trading Jones later in the season if they get the right offer
ReplyDeletePrysock looks and moves like a bigger version of Merton Hanks.
DeleteI think I'd keep Larry Worth and trade a LB.
ReplyDeleteCarver Willis looked good.
ReplyDelete