Veteran EDGE Ogbo Okoronkwo is signing with the 49ers today, per Fowler. A 2019 fifth-round pick, he has 17 sacks in his 81-game career (13 starts). Played one game and suffered a torn triceps last season with the Eagles.
81 Career Games
17.0 Sacks
132 Tackles
31 Tackles for Loss
38 QB Hits
4 Forced Fumbles

Good depth at the position.
ReplyDeleteSan Francisco 49ers are signing veteran wide receiver KhaDarel Hodge.
ReplyDeleteMatt Barrows says Connor Colby is running away with the battle for the starting left guard position. He says Colby has put on weight during the offseason and looks very confident compared to last season
ReplyDelete“He could end up being the best left guard that they’ve had there in a while.”
I liked the pick, then I had some doubts, now I am reading lots of good things about him.
DeletePurdy was hit 8 times in the game against the Seahawks in December. The Oline definitely needs to get stout in this area. Glad to hear Colby is much improved.
ReplyDelete