Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The postseason is a year away. Win or lose the only thing they're playing for today is pride. Another opportunity to advertise your wo...
-
Good morning everyone and welcome to day 3 of the NFL draft. Let's take a look at who the 49ers were able to add on day 2: Drake Jacks...
-
Nope, it's not a misprint. After trading up to the #3 pick from #12, the 49ers have put themselves in a position to select their franch...

As they say, "the proof is in the pudding." Watching football for close to 65 yrs, I've come to know that games aren't won on a sheet of paper especially before the season has started. What can I say, I'm old school. But, I certainly will be happy if those ratings are proved right.
ReplyDeleteAES are you a 52er.
Delete4.5% sack rate allowed by SF's OL from the '25 leftover pudding ranking them 4th overall behind the Bears (3rd), Rams (2nd) and Broncos.
DeleteUC,
DeleteSorry, I'm not sure if you are referring to my age, or something else.
But, if it's my age, I'm in my mid 70's. I just missed the leather helmet age, lol.
AES - age
DeleteYup, I'm getting up there, UC. Getting to the point that when I have candles on a birthday cake, I need a fire extinguisher on standby.
DeleteMy bucket list definitely has the hope of a 49ers SB win in it. But more so for veterans like Trent, Kittle, Fred, Juice, CMC, and now Greenlaw along with Deebo.They deserve it.
One thing nice about old age is the cakes have to be bigger to accommodate all those candles.
DeleteYes!!
DeleteThe only "pudding" is leftovers from last season. This is the time of year we take your 65 yrs and my 56 yrs and juxtapose them against the experts.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds about right.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see where the O line would rank using only the following games.
ReplyDeleteSeahawks
Jags
Cardinals (1st game only)
Rams
Bucs
Texans
Browns
Ranked against all other teams versus their top 10 defensive opponents.
I would love to see all our stars healthy when we hit the playoffs and let the chips fall where they may.
DeleteEverybody healthy? Minimum they are in the NFC semi finals. If the O line is playing well versus top 10 Ds then they will likely be in the SB
DeleteSo which 3 players are you interested in watching tonight? For me it is Kurtis Rourke, Robert Jones and Romello Height
ReplyDeleteI suspect scheme will be very vanilla on both sides of the ball. Still, I will be watching the run defense and pressure/sack rate.
ReplyDeleteTonight, along with upcoming preseason games will be the opportunity for the young players.
ReplyDeleteI believe that some players will be cut by this weekend. This may be the last chance for many to showcase themselves.
I'll be watching Titans DT Jeffery Simmons, lined up against 9ers L-OG Jones! Johns needs to show he deserve to be starting!
ReplyDelete* The rest of the Titans 2025 D ranked 26th in yards allowed per game (358.0) and 28th in points allowed (28.1)
Who will be the 9ers RB that starts & plays against the Titans?
With all the 9er RB's sidelined with injuries, that leaves Khalil Herbert, Patrick Taylor Jr., Sincere McCormick, and newly signed veteran Zamir White.
I don't expect to see many 9er starters playing. I'd like to get a good look at QB Kurtis Rourke, LB Jaden Dugger, CB Ephesians Prysock,
LB Larry Worth III and WR Will Pauling.
So far can't stop the run. Understood it's the Titans one's versus the two's, still...
ReplyDelete