Wednesday, August 26, 2026

DE Addition



The 49ers have signed DE Jah Joyner

14 comments:

  1. I haven't heard is Jones playing tonight or are we getting 4 quarters of Martinez? With the starters sitting out as well as all of the rest of the injured players tonights game should be some very bad football

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will savor this game like a fine wine. A chance to enhance resumes! I think it'll be Martinez all night long.

      Delete
  2. I'll give it a look. For a couple of reasons. First, many players vying for jobs will likely get their last opportunity tonight (although, the 49ers may have already made their decision).
    Second, I'm a Fernando Mendoza fan dating back to his days at Cal Berkeley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regardless of how bad the game is it is the 9ers so I will be watching but I might be asleep by the middle of the 3rd quarter

      Delete
    2. Right there alongside you AES!

      Delete
  3. Martinez is the only point of interest for me regarding this game. Nothing in this game has much bearing on the up-and-coming season. Going to sit back and just watch the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna watch LG reps.

    I'm also gonna keep track of which LBs and DTs are NOT playing. That should clarify who gets on the final 53.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coach Jedd Fisch on Willis, He wanted to do everything in his power to become an NFL player. He had the athleticism, feet and brains to work with. They just needed to put some weight on him after reporting in at 287 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. David Lombardi also had a Jedd Fisch vid, and he (DL) believes that Carver Willis could be the starter come September.

    ReplyDelete

Preseason Game 3: 49ers vs Raiders

LG is Carver Willis' to lose. If he continues to ascend in this game, he will hold onto the job. For now...