The main things I’m looking at:
• How will the battle for the LG go?
• Will rookies De'Zhaun Stribling and Jaden Dugger continue to stand out?
• How will the secondary look in coverage against Justin Herbert?
• Fired up to hear how Brock Purdy does during the red zone period
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
49ers - Chargers Joint Practice
The main things I’m looking at: • How will the battle for the LG go? • Will rookies De'Zhaun Stribling and Jaden Dugger continue to s...
-
The postseason is a year away. Win or lose the only thing they're playing for today is pride. Another opportunity to advertise your wo...
-
Good morning everyone and welcome to day 3 of the NFL draft. Let's take a look at who the 49ers were able to add on day 2: Drake Jacks...
-
Nope, it's not a misprint. After trading up to the #3 pick from #12, the 49ers have put themselves in a position to select their franch...
Will Romello Height's performance improve from last week?
ReplyDeleteNick Bosa, Christian McCaffrey, Kyle Juszczyk, Kurtis Rourke, and Malik Mustapha are NOT practicing today per Inman.
DeleteJim Harbaugh announced that he wants to meet Brock Purdy.
ReplyDelete"I want to shake his hand. ... I just like how cool he is."
“I want to meet Brock Purdy. Hopefully Kyle introduces him to me.”
I have nothing but respect for Jim Harbaugh, I hope Kyle does.
DeleteThis will be an excellent chance to see where the Niners are. We all know going up against a Harbaugh coached team will be tough outing. Add McDaniel and Herbert and it will be a really good matchup for preseason. I like both of these teams in the SB. (Baring major injuries)
ReplyDeleteI'm keying in on Al Collins. He has to play better than Halton or he may have to start looking over his shoulder. Hopefully, K. Black could get in some game play action before the season starts.
ReplyDeleteThe 49ers have signed DL Evan Anderson to a one-year deal
ReplyDeleteIn order to make room on the roster, the 49ers waived/injured DL Titus Leo.