Thursday, July 23, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Green VS. Jones
Green: • 557 coverage snaps • 71 targets • 2 touchdowns allowed • 7 PBU • 0 INT • 28 yards a game allowed • 81.0 passer rating when target...
-
The postseason is a year away. Win or lose the only thing they're playing for today is pride. Another opportunity to advertise your wo...
-
SF is one game back of both SEA and LA: LA's next 2 games are against DET and SEA SEA's next 2 games are against IND and LA SEA be...
-
I saw him yesterday at his press conference. Shanny's ego was on hand. The so called "genius" that passed on Mahomes and Wats...

2 days until vets report
ReplyDeleteUFL MVP Jack Plummer will be working out with the 49ers, per Aaron Wilson.
ReplyDeleteRazor
DeleteCurious (If you know?) How the 9ers cover liability issues when they let Plummer work out with them?
I'd assume there's a liability waiver release form they sign but not 100% sure Geep.
DeleteThe 49ers, if they sign Plummer, will have the past 2 UFL MVPs. The other being Adrian Martinez.
DeleteCoach,
ReplyDeleteI feel that when the vets arrive, that's when the new season begins. Training camp is going to be fun.
For me football starts Sunday and I can't wait. I will spend my days reading/watching every youtube and on line report
Delete