Saturday, July 11, 2026






































Biggest difference between Purdy and Jones aside from the obvious (mobility) is their Explosive Pass Rate = percentage of pass plays gaining 20+ yards. Purdy 11.1% ranks 6th and Jones 5.9% ranks 34th.

4 comments:

  1. I'm surprised Jones improvement wasn't even higher. I think the main difference in BPs and Jones numbers has to do with the defenses Jones faced versus the Ds that BP faced. 7 days until rookies report 14 days for the vets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the disparity between their EPR has more to do with Purdy's ability to layer his throws with anticipatory regularity rather than the defenses they faced.

      Delete
  2. 6 days until rookies report 13 days for vets

    ReplyDelete

"A Hell Of A Day"

 Nick Wagoner,  “This was a practice with QB Brock Purdy in total control. Not counting him spiking the ball once in two-minute, I had Purdy...