Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
49ers Break Broncos 24-14
In what can only be described as a gritty performance, Mike Evans was a stud today playing with fractured ribs. The heat had a cumulative e...
-
Good morning everyone and welcome to day 3 of the NFL draft. Let's take a look at who the 49ers were able to add on day 2: Drake Jacks...
-
I saw him yesterday at his press conference. Shanny's ego was on hand. The so called "genius" that passed on Mahomes and Wats...
-
2025 NFL Draft Safety Rankings: Starks ———— Winston Jr. Nwankpa ———— Watts ———- Barron Rod ——— Keon Sabb Lathan Ransom Billy Bo...

RIP Aldon Smith. I'm absolutely Devasted and Saddened! What a waste and tragic end to an incredible talent.
ReplyDeleteDirect quote from his friend Amir Shirazi who tried to revive him during his last hours:
“His only problem, and it’s true with a lot of athletes, is he made a lot of money and they lose control of themselves,” he said. “You give a bunch of guys in their 20s a lot of money and they lose it.”
I hope Aiyuk takes notice....even if he doesn't play for the 49ers ever again, I wish he would make better decisions and not let money go to his head.
Final thought before this Father's day....to all the men in this community here:
Call your loved ones and talk to them... Be a Good Father, if there is no opportunity for being a Father, be a good Son....if you don't have the opportunity to connect with your parents/family, just be a good human. Period.
+100
ReplyDeleteBe kind and humble with a spirit of gratitude is the best advice I can impart to everyone.
ReplyDeleteWell said,
Delete