If you didn't know how bad Hurts is as a quarterback this stat should get you up to speed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
49ers Break Broncos 24-14
In what can only be described as a gritty performance, Mike Evans was a stud today playing with fractured ribs. The heat had a cumulative e...
-
Good morning everyone and welcome to day 3 of the NFL draft. Let's take a look at who the 49ers were able to add on day 2: Drake Jacks...
-
I saw him yesterday at his press conference. Shanny's ego was on hand. The so called "genius" that passed on Mahomes and Wats...
-
2025 NFL Draft Safety Rankings: Starks ———— Winston Jr. Nwankpa ———— Watts ———- Barron Rod ——— Keon Sabb Lathan Ransom Billy Bo...

The 49ers have a joint practice with the Titans on 8/11 in Santa Clara and another with the Chargers scheduled for 8/18 in El Segundo.
ReplyDeleteRookies report for training camp on 7/18. Vets come in on 7/25. First practice is 7/26.
27 days until rookies report 34 days for the vets
ReplyDeleteHurts has something that Purdy doesn't have and I'll leave it at that...
ReplyDeleteSo does Trent Dilfer.
DeleteI'm sure that fans in Philly and Baltimore are happy with that.
ReplyDeleteI've got no problem with it. They're just not good quarterbacks. SF is QB University in the NFL. Montana, Young and now Purdy. He doesn't need a SB to validate himself to me, but I have no doubt he'll get one.
DeleteDan Marino never got a SB. Was he a good quarterback?
ReplyDeleteSure, if you like SB-less QB's. I've never diminished Purdy's play and I think that he is capable of winning a SB if the entire team stays healthy. But until then, after watching football for more then a half century, stats and very good QB's come and go, imho. SB' are forever.
ReplyDeleteWhat was ours, if you have it?
ReplyDeleteAround 38% George.
Delete