Monday, June 8, 2026
Armed And Dangerous
Willie Colon believes the 49ers will be a force this season: “I think people need to stop sleeping on the Niners. I like who they are. I like how they’re built. I like that they’re scrappy. They’re not afraid to go on the road and hand you an L and they can damn sure hand you an L at home. I’m all about the Niners this year. I think they’re gonna be big time.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
49ers Break Broncos 24-14
In what can only be described as a gritty performance, Mike Evans was a stud today playing with fractured ribs. The heat had a cumulative e...
-
Good morning everyone and welcome to day 3 of the NFL draft. Let's take a look at who the 49ers were able to add on day 2: Drake Jacks...
-
I saw him yesterday at his press conference. Shanny's ego was on hand. The so called "genius" that passed on Mahomes and Wats...
-
2025 NFL Draft Safety Rankings: Starks ———— Winston Jr. Nwankpa ———— Watts ———- Barron Rod ——— Keon Sabb Lathan Ransom Billy Bo...

The pieces are in place for a great 49ers 26 season. Key veterans are returning and the young players over the last couple of drafts will need to have strong contributions. If this year's rookie class can also contribute, who knows.
ReplyDeleteyears without a defensive shutout
ReplyDelete0 - KC, BAL, SEA, HOU, PHI, MIN, CAR
1 - DEN, GB
2 - CLE, MIA, TB, DAL, JAX, LAC, NO
3 - SF, NE
4 - BUF, TEN, IND
5
6
7 - LAR, DET
8 - ARI
9
10
11 - CIN
12
13 - ATL, LV
14 - PIT
15 - CHI
16 - NYJ, NYG
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 - WAS
"Willie Colon believes the 49ers will be a force this season."
ReplyDeletePlaying against Seattle and the Rams two times each will be the litmus test.
The Rams LT Alaric Jackson was arrested early Tuesday morning on suspicion of felony domestic violence.
ReplyDeleteJoel Bitonio is retiring.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.profootballrumors.com/2026/06/g-joel-bitonio-retires
Go, Carver go!
Delete