Saturday, September 19, 2026

Poetry In Motion























 - Motion: SF (78%)

- Screen: SF (11%) - Play Action: TB (26%) - No Huddle: TEN & NO (22%) - RPO: WAS (15%)

12 comments:

  1. The Niners are always going to incorporate plenty of motion. I felt the screen was a bit high, but that was due to the opponent. Play action only works when the running game is established, making it more of a surprise tactic than a go-to play. Interesting to note that the Niners did not have any plays using the No huddle and RPO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that trend continues against the Dolphins.

      Delete
  2. Eddy PiƱeiro will kick for the 49ers on Sunday against the Dolphins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 49ers have promoted DL Ogbo Okoronkwo to the active roster.

    The Dolphins today elevated DEs Clelin Ferrell and Max Llewellyn to the active roster for Sunday’s game. Revenge game for Ferrell and Robert Beal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see the 49ers run the ball 35 to 40 times tomorrow but from what I have read about the Dolphins their weakness on D is their pass rush and DBs. So I wouldn't be shocked to see BP pass for close to 350 yards. If the 9ers have any problems tomorrow I believe it will be on D. Miami has incredible speed on O and it could give the 9ers D a little problem this week coming off their game in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to watch the Niners' defense and hope it’s not just a fluke. This should be a good game to see if the Niners can stop the run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After watching Romello Height getting close to Stafford a couple of times in Australia, I believe that he will get his 1st (NFL) of many more QB sacks against Miami tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Bosa down for 2 sacks tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Razor
      I look for Osa Odighizuwa to have a big game agains Miami's 2nd year OG Jonah Savaiinaea

      Delete
  8. Sounds good. I'm excited about the 49ers defense this season. I see a complete turnaround from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two player changes I'd like to see Morris make week 2 VS Miami
      1) Replace DT CJ West as the starter, with rookie DT Gracen Halton
      2) Replace S Ji’Ayir Brown as the starter, with S Malik Mustapha
      ( if he's recovered from hamstring strain)

      Delete

Week 2: Dolphins vs 49ers

  The 49ers will beat the Dolphins 38-10 Predictions: • Brock Purdy: 300 yards passing, 3 TD • Mac Jones: 40 yards passing, plays 4th quar...