Tuesday, July 7, 2026

More Or Less


 



















Here are the players with the highest on-field target share in 2025, per TruMedia. 🎯

*Minimum 50 targets

4 comments:

  1. 9 days until the rookies report. 16 days for the vets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac Jones talks about how tight-knit the 49ers organization is compared to other teams he’s played with:

    “Everything is good. The food is amazing. The EQ guys are awesome. I’m friends with everybody in the whole organization. People hang out outside of football. It’s just totally different— even at Alabama and the Patriots. Everyone is just a family and that’s so cool. I think it helps our team. Like even being here for George Kittle at TEU and stuff. It really helps our team with bonding. The best teams, you all have to be brothers and I feel like our entire organization is like that. That’s something that I am not going to take for granted. Being there for next year or five years or no more years, that place is awesome.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign me up, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 49ers have signed fourth-round pick Gracen Halton to a four-year, $5.62M contract.

    ReplyDelete

"A Hell Of A Day"

 Nick Wagoner,  “This was a practice with QB Brock Purdy in total control. Not counting him spiking the ball once in two-minute, I had Purdy...