George Kittle's PFN TE Impact Score rankings the last 5 years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The postseason is a year away. Win or lose the only thing they're playing for today is pride. Another opportunity to advertise your wo...
-
Good morning everyone and welcome to day 3 of the NFL draft. Let's take a look at who the 49ers were able to add on day 2: Drake Jacks...
-
Rehiring Robert Saleh. Signing Mac Jones as QB2. Switching from Moody to Eddy Pineiro. Aside from the draft and the starters designated t...

George Kittle was drafted in 2017 in the 5th round (146th overall).
ReplyDeleteHe came into the NFL with little fanfare and has since established himself as the best all-around TE in football. Arguably the steal of the draft. Kittle is the only 49ers player from the 2017 draft still on the team. I'm bias when it comes to Kittle, but imho he represents what the 49ers are all about.
5 days until rookies report 12 days for vets
ReplyDeleteRazor,
ReplyDeleteIt's too early to establish. But, who do you see as the 49ers D1S's on O and D?
Are you asking who I think the designated starters will be on the offensive line and defensive line?
DeleteSorry, I don't see any changes from last year's starters. My question should have been who do you see as the 1st backups behind the starters?
ReplyDelete1st backups? I'll have to go through the roster and see what I think.
DeleteNo wearys. It's hard to predict at this early stage.
ReplyDelete49ers camp schedule
ReplyDeleteJuly 18 - Rookies report
July 25 - Veterans report
July 26 - First practice
Aug. 11 - Practice with TEN (Santa Clara)
Aug. 13 - 49ers vs. TEN
Aug. 18 - Practice with LAC (El Segundo)
Aug. 20 - 49ers at LAC
Aug. 27 - 49ers at LV
Aug. 30 - Mandatory cut to 53